Wheel Balancing System
The fully enclosed, automatic model BMT200S accurately balances the grinding wheel flanges with simple, fast and efficient operation. The mounting system is compatible will all Rollomatic GrindSmart and ShapeSmart series wheel flanges and accepts wheel sup to 270 mm in diameter. The BMT200S calculates the unbalance condition and automatically orients the wheel flange to the angular position needed, indicating the proper weight and placement of the necessary M4 screws balancing screws.
· Spindle speed 1600 tr/min
· Max wheel diameter 270 mm
· Automatic angular positioning of the grinding wheel
· Integrated laser pointer for setting
· Balancing method using calibrated screws
· One box of calibrated M4 screws included
· Compressed air supply: 6 – 8 bar
· Power supply: 115/230V, 50 – 60 Hz
· Meets CE safety requirements
The portable console unit of the BMT100M enables you to balance the grinding wheel flanges directly on the machine, as is the case with the ShapeSmart series, or by using a separate bench-mounted spindle motor for the GrindSmart series machines. The BMT100M calculates the unbalance condition, indicating the exact weight and angular position for placement of calibrated M4 screws around the periphery of the flange in order to achieve perfect balance.
- Spindle speed 4500 r.p.m.
- Max wheel diameter 200 mm
- Balancing method using calibrated screws
- One box of calibrated M4 screws included
- Power supply for BMT100M: 115/230V, 50 – 60 Hz
- Power supply for bench motor: 3 x 200V / 3 x 400V, 50 – 60 Hz